Pages

Custom Search

Sunday, February 13, 2011

SWOT analysis

I assure you that once you are able to analyse yourself you have triggered your path. Strength. Weakness analysis is the best way to find out where you are standing in the race to Indias most prestigious post.
Let me analyse my stand at present.
  • I am strong in Polity. This has turned out to be my interest. Once you get famliar with the jargoans you really start to work more to learn abot Indian polity.
  • HIstory is my optionl and no doubt I am a bit ahead
  • Geography is the question of the hour. I am not getting the approach to start off. so this is a bit lagging. But my first preference to start would befrom the basics.
  • Economy is really confusing unless you have a background in management.
  • Science is an ocean. So care should be taken that you do not waste much of your time just skimming through factss. Becase superficial reading will never help. YOu might have heard people that this is about generalists so dont go deep into facts. But mark my words choose the topics wisely and saturate it. Choosing the topics is the key which you have to learn by experience.
  • The other sections are pretty overlapping. YOu cant ignore one from other.

No comments:

Post a Comment